All 5 art Reviews

Zombie USB Zombie USB

Very interesting!

... and just for the record, I'd also like to see them in the closed position in another photo. You know, for the total package. Also, perhaps give a little insight as to materials used?

Very creative and fun. 10/10 5/5

davestudio responds:

I know...I did put more picture on Ebay (search for usb zombie and you'll find all my monsters lol)...I used Different size of Sharpie pens + polyurethane varnish and patience...that's it!

Thanks for voting / comment / watch :D

When she isn't upset When she isn't upset

Fantastic!

Very nice! The lead-in on your author's comments was touching.
Love the choice of colors, use of textures and highlights. Doesn't look too overworked either. The hair is my favorite part. Kind of Alphonse Mucha-ish, but looser. Well done! You deserve the 5/5.

Kneeling Goddess Kneeling Goddess

Fantastic!

Great works! Absolutely LOVE the details with the hair. Colors, figures and expressions with each are great too. I think the shading could be a bit more intense to make you characters really fell a little more lively - they seem a little flat. Backgrounds seem a bit empty, but that's no big deal. Personally, not a fan of the sparkles in some of them. Seem like way too many to me - or they just kind of get lost because there are so many and look very similar. Still very good! Want to see more too! 10/10

Thanks for sharing and for responding to praises and constructive feedback. :)

BlackUniGryphon responds:

Wow! Thanx for the feedback, bud!

*hugs*

I hate you. I hate you.

Fantastic!

I especially love the creative use of white space. Thanks for sharing.

Dream Scene Dream Scene

Yeah sexaaay...

Top-half is smokin! Got the look of the girl just right, but after that, it seems a bit clunky or uninspired or unfinished, maybe?

Still a great drawing. Love her hair, especially!
Thanks for sharing!

SakuraSama responds:

Yeah, males are more difficult for me to draw, so he looks like an afterthought, even though he isn't..... I'll keep practicin'!