Hero in the Ocean Hero in the Ocean

Very nice. Cute simple story. Somewhat challenging. Graphics/sfx were nicely done and nice ambiance.
Agreed that the music is good, but gets old. Sub does move a bit slowly.
4.5/5 great all around and your efforts are noticed and appreciated.

Medieval Wars Medieval Wars

9 outta 10

Love the graphics and gameplay. Maps are fun and game is easy to learn and challenging after a while. Some good attention to detail for those who like "Risk" type games.

Music is appropriate, but gets old quickly. Would love to see the ability to combine units and add a player name.

Fantastic overall. Cheers!

Haunt the House Haunt the House

Fantastic fun!

Fun graphics, sounds and idea. Not too bothersome to play and enjoy. Solid 10/10 5/5

Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission

Nice touches!

These games were getting seriously redundant. Very good. 10/10. Seems like a lot of time was spent refining the story, actions and animations. Some elements were a bit lacking or left over, but overall, a very nice upgrade to the usual from your submissions. Fantastic! Go mechanic!

Headspin: Space Race Headspin: Space Race

Very nice!

Fun, challenging and original. Style is superb - as mentioned by many others. The old comic book feel is great. Quick to learn. Music is nice too.

Thanks for sharing!
10/10

Instant sex lottery Instant sex lottery

nice

GREAT animations! Sound effects are so over the top they crack me up. Unlike some others, I kinda like the lottery idea. Makes it difficult to get the ending, but isn't that the idea?

Good job. Only complaint is the music sucks (for me, anyway). Although it reminds me of the Benny Hill show from years ago.

Bomb Diggity Bomb Diggity

Sweet, but ...

I was wondering if you could make it a bit harder.

OK, just kidding.

Like the graphics, music, overall feel and great idea behind the game. Seems a bit overwhelming right off the get go. Hard enough to find the bombs, much less defuse them with the bad guys trying to get ya with limited time. Would like to see a progression of difficulty as you advance more.

Other than that, a really neat idea and well executed. 8/10

I'll try it a few more times.

Mystic Emporium Mystic Emporium

Fun and Cute.

Nice sounds, graphics and twist. Cute characters. The basic idea has been done lots, but this one is pulled off well. I like the upgrades you can get along the way and the game isn't overly demanding with customer's needs, which is nice compared to others that assault you from beginning to end on each level.

Some other music, or a longer loop might be a nice touch. It gets old pretty quickly.

I'd like to try the full version sometime. Thanks for sharing! 9/10

1 Will Survive 1 Will Survive

Fun, short

Fun game! Sound effects and graphics were nice and wasn't overloaded with details. Was a bit short. Ran through it on a few difficulty levels without too much effort, although there were some tough spots. Would like to have the ability to stop my army from either advancing or retreating, so I could camp them out midfield, if that makes sense. A better ending might be a nice touch. 8/10 Good fun! Short shelf life.

Spheros 2 Spheros 2

Nice!

Great puzzle game. Had to work through a few spots more than my fair share to get past them, but worth the effort. Challenging at times and nice rewards! Music was so-so, but it worked. Thanks for sharing! 10/10